About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

American Girl

Today I stayed busy by taking my dear friend and her daughter and my dear darling to American Girl. I have to say at first it seemed that both of the Mommies were more excited than the girls but then they came around!

I loved how they had the little chairs for the dolls to sit in and do their hair. I loved how the accessories and everything were sitting in beautiful boxes....Ellie was able to get a little something for her Bitty Baby...but still was in tears because she wanted a doll with hair...which I bought for her for Christmas....but obviously she doesn't know that!

I bought her Julie...who comes from 1974...the year I was born. I cannot wait until Christmas!






So today....I watched my E giggle and hold hands with her dear friend. I got to visit with my friend...and we ate cheeseburgers and fries....and let time stand still and enjoy all the fun of looking at dolls and their amazing accessories!

Major gifts that I'm counting today....

287. Time with my E at American Girl
288. Watching E laugh and giggle with her little friend
289. Cheeseburgers and Fries from Five Guys and Fries...or something...it was yummo though.
290. Watching a movie with just my E.
291. Remembering how grateful I am for electricity!

No comments:

Post a Comment