Today I stayed busy by taking my dear friend and her daughter and my dear darling to American Girl. I have to say at first it seemed that both of the Mommies were more excited than the girls but then they came around!
I loved how they had the little chairs for the dolls to sit in and do their hair. I loved how the accessories and everything were sitting in beautiful boxes....Ellie was able to get a little something for her Bitty Baby...but still was in tears because she wanted a doll with hair...which I bought for her for Christmas....but obviously she doesn't know that!
I bought her Julie...who comes from 1974...the year I was born. I cannot wait until Christmas!
So today....I watched my E giggle and hold hands with her dear friend. I got to visit with my friend...and we ate cheeseburgers and fries....and let time stand still and enjoy all the fun of looking at dolls and their amazing accessories!
Major gifts that I'm counting today....
287. Time with my E at American Girl
288. Watching E laugh and giggle with her little friend
289. Cheeseburgers and Fries from Five Guys and Fries...or something...it was yummo though.
290. Watching a movie with just my E.
291. Remembering how grateful I am for electricity!