About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, August 1, 2011

My New Running Shoes

I'm the kind of person that once I start something new I totally go insane over it...I guess you could call me OCD. If I'm learning to freezer cook...I freezer cook everything.....if I'm making homemade cleaners....I make everything homemade....you get the idea!

So, I'm running in a 5K in October...I'm pretty sad at it right now...but I continue working...and today actually did a bit better!

I think it all has to do with my new running shoes... watcha think????



My goal is to run 3 miles in 30 minutes...seriously hoping that that happens...

As I continue to run and get more serious than I will allow myself to have more "trinkets" but for now....I like my shoes....I really like my shoes!

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes ROCK!!! I'd be looking down at my shoes while running if I wore those and run slap into a wall though!! Keep your eyes on the road while running!! I'd run but I have too much that shakes so I'm doing the zumba thing...still alot of shaking going on but in my mind I'm a little latin hottie!! LOL

    ReplyDelete