About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School

Today we finally started back to school! My E was so excited because she kept saying "We are neber, eber going to go back to preschool again?"  So, after the excitement of a new swingset...it was time for school.

This is our third year of home schooling.  I'm very excited about some of the things we are changing and looking forward to all the wonderful things we will be learning!

I'm blessed to be allowed to home school! Such a wonderful blessing to be with my children all the time.








No comments:

Post a Comment