About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Our Final Goodbye to Summer

We finally made it to a major baseball game for this year....it seemed like such a process to be able to go.  We were so busy this summer we just had a hard time making time for it.  Last week brought on an unusually early cold snap and we were very worried that it would be very hard to get it in...but...tonight...the weather was perfect!

I was brought up to hear all the wonderful stories of baseball and my Father enjoyed baseball, played it, and I just adored hearing and seeing how excited he was about tonights game.  Truly, a wonderful evening to be with my husband, son and Father.

Def going on my one thousand gifts list!




No comments:

Post a Comment