About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Trip to Eureka

I love fall! Seriously, this weather could NOT be any better.  My hubby and I just returned from a well-deserved trip and we had a lovely four days together!

We went to Eureka Springs Arkansas which is just GORGEOUS...not to mention super friendly.  We did a lot of walking, hiking, eating, shopping and "alone" time.  Here are some highlights of our trip:

Also, stay tuned this week for our 6th Annual Fall Party...and soon I will be making homemade soap and having a soap making party...and also will be running in a 5K...and I'm going to try to learn how to knit...I was inspired by a wonderful woman who owns the CUTEST shop in Eureka called Little Bo Peep!  So, there will be A LOT going on.  I'm only hoping that I won't have jury duty on Thursday....because that will REALLY make life difficult if I do!

Have a blessed day!













No comments:

Post a Comment