About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Broken












It is a time that I am ready to be soo OVER....sitting on my chair commanding to my children what needs to be done....grape juice spills that have to be cleaned by 11 yr old hands...laundry....done by husband...and clothes ending up in wrong drawers....control.....needing to be let go....or insanity sets in.  Shopping....can't really be done....crutches are the worst....and I'm NOT getting in one of those little carts....no I'm not.  Thanksgiving this year....that's ok...my hubby always does the meat....it will just be small family gathering...not a big deal....however.....Christmas....

I'm having a hard time with Christmas.....to give you an idea this is what my house looked like last year for Christmas I put the pics on here......so....I"m thinking this year....I need to go simple...and I'm really having a hard time with that.  I'm having a hard time with all of it....I just want to walk and run again....I just want this season to be over....I'm running out of patience! I'm tired of talking about it....everyone asks no matter if I know them or if they are complete strangers....I get stared at....and people get mad that I go so slow....so for now...I just like to stay at home....the only time I feel normal is when I can drive my van....nobody knows I'm broken when I ride in my van....nobody stares....I think when I'm all better...and I see someone who appears to be "broken"....I will def make sure that I pay attention to them in a positive way....not act like they are in my way and huff and puff around them....because really....I do know that they just want to appear as "normal"....because that's how I have felt.....

So still working on being patient, letting go of control and just laying it all down....and keeping it there....not doing that so well!








No comments:

Post a Comment