About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Sugar Scrub

I found this recipe while looking at Pinterest and just thought that I would share it with you.  I also think that next time I will use more Pumpkin Pie Spice next time than the recipe calls for:


This was so easy that my four year old helped me make it and I was able to find more recipes....and we can't wait to make more:

Here are the directions for this particular scrub:

2 cups brown sugar
1 cup white granulated sugar
2 TBSP of pumpkin pie spice-next time I will use more because I like it to "smell" more
1 cup and 1 TBSP of canola oil or sunflower oil

Mix it together:


I used a craft punch to make the tags on the top and just used a simple ribbon with mason jars.  Very easy and made enough for the three jars plus a little left over for us to try at home as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment