About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Simple Christmas

Christmas to me is a very big deal...its USUALLY a very big deal to all sorts of people in all sorts of ways...this year I'm trying to be a bit simpler...not only because of things just being harder for me physically it seems but because.....do we really need forty something boxes of Christmas decorations?? I mean really??????

So this year....I'm making a couple of baskets and here are some of the ideas that I'm using:

Homemade dry detergent


Sugar Scrub
Handmade Soap


I'm also going to attempt to put in my homemade febreeze and I'm also working on knitting and doing some blankets.

As far as the house goes....here are some more ideas from Pinterest:

Love Mason Jars

Enjoying a brownie treat

I am totally doing this to my mantle

I am going to do this so much!

Totally cheap and easy gonna do this to!


I just LOVE THIS

Homemade one serving pies!
So, I am getting ready to go crazy thinking up ideas for Christmas! What are your simple ideas that you do for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment