About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cutting up Soap

It was with great fear that I uncovered my soap today.  I believe that it set up! I washed my hands with a little strip of it and it had a great lather! I cut it up with a pampered chef veggie cutter because I'm not going out and investing more money into a new soap cutting system and I thought that this left great wedges on it and now...we just wait for two weeks to see how it cures and then I will test the ph levels but I'm pretty sure its going to be ok! It smells DIVINE and has the great look that I wanted for homemade soap!

1 comment: