About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Chalk Labels

I found these lovely little chalk stickers on GroopDealz.  If you haven't heard of it you should def check it out.  I got several GREAT christmas gifts from there.


I'm becoming a little obsessed with chalk everywhere but really can't help myself! I'm considering painting a wall with my chalkboard paint in my guest bath and doing a little project with it in the kids bath.  I am probably the only one that hasn't invested in the laminating making machine called the Cricut or whatever it is called.  Don't get me wrong....it looks LOVELY and I imagine that I would love it more than my label maker...but right now I have two "wants" ahead of it...so it will have to go on the backburner....

so, all you do it put these "stickers" wherever you want and then write on them with chalk! I think they are fun and really cute!

Have a great day!





My other chalk projects include so far:




No comments:

Post a Comment