About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Coffee Filter Wreath

I saw this idea about a year ago and just now am getting around to doing it! I have to say it turned out quite lovely and was quite easy and very cheap to make.  The foam wreath was seven dollars and the filters were two dollars.  This year I have grown weary of some of my decorations and needing new wreaths but new wreaths are expensive...so I decided to try to make some of my own!




First you get a foam wreath and coffee filters.  First you take a coffee filter and then you fold it in half and then half again.  Then you start in the back of the wreath and continue going forward....

in about an hour....or less if you don't have a four year old helping you.....and you shall have this...




It is a thing of loveliness:)

No comments:

Post a Comment