About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ivory Soap Experiment

I bought some Ivory soap the other day...I love the smell of it.  I saw this cute and fun little experiment on Pinterest and it did NOT disappoint! So, today I decided....even though I have a million things going on...that I was going to do this. 

You take a bar of Ivory soap and you cut it into fourths.  You place it on a paper towel in the microwave for 90 seconds...and you get this...


Even my 12 yr old thought it was cool...sometimes thats hard to do!

.Now it has the texture of a paper product once it does this but add water to it and it goes back to the soap consistency...so you can still use it...so you ask why?????  Its just a fun thing to do...and we here in the freezing cold need some ideas to keep us busy!

Have a GREAT weekend! I've got lots of projects going...including my dining room ceiling and some new soap:)  I know, I'm sooo very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment