About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ribbon Wreath

For New Years Eve my husband and oldest stepdaughters went to a party at the youth pastor's house, which left me and my two home for the night.  We watched movies, ate and had a blast...and I decided to make this wreath which I first saw on Pinterest.

I changed mine up a bit though...as I like to do!

First of all these are the materials that you need:

The lady that made hers on Pinterest said that you only need four spools of ribbon....I used an extra I had around the house and probably could go and get an extra one to fill in the spots around the side showing through....that's just me though.

You take your ribbon and make two to four inch strips.  I just eyeballed it, made a loop to see how big I wanted it to be and then got to cutting.  This obviously requires little skill:)



The lady on Pinterest used her hot glue gun to glue the ribbons together and then hot glue them on to the wreath.  I like straight pins and that's what I used...worked GREAT!

Then just keep going until you have a great looking wreath like this.....:)


1 comment: