About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Arizona

Took a quick little trip this past weekend for business with my husband.  I dislike flying, we had a million and one things going on before we left, found out some family members are having serious health issues, dealing with lots of stuff...but we had to go on this business trip.

I did enjoy seeing the cactus plants...they truly are amazing...so large! I could have stared at them all day! I enjoyed wearing just a jacket in February...but now I'm home and laundry, cooking, shopping, back to school, children got off a schedule and things to deal with....but am thankful for home...and thankful for the opportunity to see a cactus plant and enjoy the sunrise coming up over the glorious mountains....how can you NOT believe in God after watching all the glorious sunrises.....so here are some pics of our trip....of course by the cactus plants:)

Have a great day! Tomorrow....lots to catch up on....and a little project for my E for her Awana cubby buddies for their Valentine party this Sunday:)









No comments:

Post a Comment