About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Organizing the Fridge

I have tried to come up with a system for a long time that would work in our fridge.  We have six people living in this house and they all seem to require several different tastes....plus we have one with a corn allergy.  However, for awhile my hubby has been complaining about not being able to find things...like the all important salsa...important things like that...BUT I have to say...I have been frustrated as well...soooo....here I go!

I didn't take a before pic because....well, we just didn't need to see that! So I first took things out of the fridge and then threw a lot of things away that were expired...EEEWWWWW! Then, I started putting things away in the containers to see exactly what I had so that I could label it! So, this is what I came up with....four bins at Target that are $1.99 each...I'm sure you can even find cheaper ones than that...I just liked this color...AND then I got out my labelmaker and started labeling!





I know that there are other people that are able to make their fridges look even more amazing than this...but we buy in bulk and I can't get it down more than that.....so for now...I'm happy with this!

Well, my four year old has been battling with fevers all day....hoping tomorrow is a better day:)

Happy Organizing!

I'm also back into clowning again...after being gone for a year...dealing with sickness from my 4yr old and an injury that I had.....it was good to put the red nose on again....it felt REALLY good to make some people smile today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment