About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SLIME

Ok, I HAD to share this...this was so much fun! My E is still playing with it as we SPEAK...or write...it was seriously a blast...AND I have to say...was so much fun to capture!

So the first thing you need is the following ingredients:

You take 1 tsp of Borax and 1 cup of water and put it in a separate bowl...then you take...

a whole bottle of the clear glue and pour in with as many drops of food coloring as you choose...THEN you pour in the MAGIC Borax mixture and I will let the pictures speak for themselves!
















It was a little too liquidy at one point so I added some more Borax and all was well!  In case you are wondering I really do fix my daughters hair....we are growing out her bangs and well....someday it will be grown out!

Enjoy your slime!






 Weekend Bloggy ReadingMomma Hens Coop

No comments:

Post a Comment