About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

4 color Soap

Today it seemed that everything was going smooth...I even got my soap supplies that I have been waiting for, for a week!

Today I did a soap that has four different colors with orange fragrance.  I allowed my 12 year old to come in for the pouring and take some pics...I knew that he knew the dangers of lye and he would be careful.  I am not able to take pictures because I'm usually working alone when I make soap.  You have to make sure when using different colors that you use the same colors in the same order.  I also do a count of three for each color! I greatly look forward to cutting this up tomorrow and the orange fragrance has me anxious for summer!

Enjoy! Have a great smelling day!

I think my T did a good job taking pics...especially since he did not get ME in any shots whatsoever!  Tomorrow I will be making another soap with Himalayan Pink bath salts!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment