About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Chalk Pots and Biking Bells

Trying to get back into the swing of things....I am so loving this weather! To have to turn the air on in March is unheard of but it was 80 degrees today (in the house!) the air conditioner was broken for two days but now its ALL BETTER!

To start the week I was finally able to finish a project I had been working on for quite some time, not because it was a difficult project but because I was far to busy to complete it!

I took regular tera cotta pots and painted them with chalkboard paint...added potting soil and herbs and then labeled the pots! They turned out pretty cute! 

Since spring has came so early and has been so warm we have been really enjoying the outdoors.  I bought my E a princess bike helmet and bell for her bike and she has really enjoyed it.  She is doing really well riding her bike! Such fun!







Today my E and I took a little time to twirl and go bike riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment