About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cutting Up the Four Colors Soap!

Here it is! My favorite day...well...not in the WHOLE wide world day...but it is really fun when you get to first cut into that huge bar of soap that you worked so hard on...its like...when I ran my first three miles without fainting kind of feeling....but WITHOUT the sweat...and the panting:)








This soap has the following ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Flakes, Orange Grove Fragrance, Pigments

It was a really fun soap to make! Can't wait to see how these do at the craft fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment