About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Cutting Up Salty Soap

This was quite a different soap to cut up.  I had to do things a bit differently and with the added Himalayan Sea Salt it was a bit more difficult to cut up!

First thing was to turn the soap log over and cut it from the underneath side that way the sea salt that was on the top would not go flying all over the kitchen as I cut!

The colors are glorious and I'm quite happy with how it turned out...it should be ready to go by the time we go to Art Craft Fair!

Have a great smelling day!

The ingredients of this soap: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Small Pink Himalayan Salt, Coarse Himalayan Salt, Fuchsia Labcolor, White Mica.....

I can't wait to try this soap!

1 comment: