About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Cutting Up the Tri Colored Soap

So this time around I tried something a bit different that I learned from the   www.soapqueen.com  She is truly remarkable and I love to just "soak" up all I can.

What you do....when you get ready to cut you go down the bar of soap enough to make two bars of soap and then you cut...you then cut into the soap horizontally...revealing that amazing and yet beautiful bar of soap!

I have four more batches of soap to make in the next two weeks to be ready for the sale...I'm excited!










I just LOVE it!

Have a great smelling day!


2 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty! I bet you'll sell a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful soap!!! I was searching for the dream catcher tutorial and your blog came up . I've spend the past 30 minutes looking at your different soaps getting more ideas :) Nice to see a fellow homeschooler and soaper!
    God Bless and thank you for having your blog up for people to search through, note to self.. start blog and get a FB page started for my soap!

    ReplyDelete