About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Organizing Toys

Sometimes it seems that I have so many projects to do...and then I finally decide to get them done and am so frustrated that I didn't do it before because it didn't take as long as I thought that it would!

We have been working for a long time to organize our toys without Mom having to help do it...and then when friends come over they are able to know where the toys go as well!

I do not remember where I downloaded this from but they were free.  I laminated them and then put them on the bins with tape.  My E was very excited about them.  We have some more to laminate and put up but we are almost done!



Yesterday, I went through my 12 yr olds clothes and re-arranged and purged his clothes.  For some reason he went from size 10 pants and shorts to this spring wearing size 14 and 16...? Yes, quite a bit of purging and all his shoes are too small....GRRRR!

So, I have tried to tell him how I wanted his clothes divided and he just couldn't or wouldn't keep it straight...so...this isn't fancy but it will get the job done.  I put labels on his dresser and since he is 12 he doesn't need pics like my 4 year old E eats...so here ya go!




and my dear E is having trouble washing her hands...so we found this cute little song online and printed it out.....

My dear friend makes these and I just love how it turned out!




and here is a sneak peak on a project that I'm working on...I'm actually sewing!???



Have a marvelous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment