About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Salty Cold Process Soap

This was an interesting soap to make...dividing up in three containers using a labcolor and micas and also sea salt..

Adding the labcolor and the salt made the soap set up fast and I wish I would have had a thinner trace to work with.  I also had a labcolor that I should have diluted a little more...it should be more pink than red...but other than that....I think it turned out well...we shall see tomorrow!

I am getting ready for a craft fair and hoping to have at least six different soaps and lip balm and lotion bars....and then I probably will have shampoo bars and one face soap...don't know if that's going to get done but certainly going to try!







 My children wanted to know if they could eat it:) Tomorrow is cut up day and I will share ingredients and pics of how it turned out!

Have a great smelling day!

No comments:

Post a Comment