About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dream Catcher Swirl and Sprinklers Too

Oh my goodness! This week is CRAZY and so is next, and the next and the next!  My soap selling went well and I have been busy making baskets which has depleted my soap supply......so, I decided to start making some more...AND...I first started with my cranberry face bars and for whatever reason...that ended in....DISASTER! So, to say I was a bit NERVOUS...was an understatement....but I got my groove back....:)

First I started with four different colors and put them in my mold counting for three seconds each color and pouring from the middle! Then I took a bamboo skewer and started from the middle and worked my way out and didn't pull it out once until I was done! The key is stopping at the first WOW! I wanted to keep going but I didn't have a good track record this week...so I quit early!

Then today was my favorite day! Let's cut it up and see what we got!



I LOVE this soap even from the BACK!

This soap includes the following ingredients: Coconut OIl, Palm Oil, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera Liquid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ultramarine Blue Pigment, Tangerine Wow! Pigment, and Litsea Essential Oil.

For complete instructions and how to do video visit www.otion.com

Also, we enjoyed a 95 degree day yesterday so it was sprinkler time!

I can't believe how fast she's growing!

Yes, we have not weed eated in case you were wondering...hey, I'm a bit busy!

Have a GREAT smelling day!!!!! Weekend Bloggy Reading



No comments:

Post a Comment