About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Fun

This past week was very busy.  I still had lots of activities that the kids are involved in, trying to get projects done, and my sister was in town so I was back and forth to my parents house quite a bit...they live over an hour away.

My sister and I did a lot of shopping together (I never buy clothes for myself until she's here).  I rearranged some things in my house, and this week finds me completely exhausted but with a very messy house but I did have a blast and so did my children.  We had gorgeous weather yesterday and I am blessed!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter as well!

My E is allergic to corn so candy was difficult to find for her.  She can have Kit Kats, and Resees Peanut Butter cups, she can also have sweet tarts....so she got a little candy but mostly toys...




My T is growing so fast I can't believe it...trying to not indulge a TON of candy I got him a Nerf gun, a new Bible and a new Kutless cd and of course candy!

For my teenage stepdaughters I played it a bit differently.  They are constantly in need of hair accessories, underwear, cute socks, leggings and I of course indulged them in a bit of candy.  They seemed pretty happy...usually I never know which one wants which so I put it all in baskets and they can switch what they like....this year I think I did pretty good...they were wearing the socks so I guess that's a heads up???

We then enjoyed morning worship and came back for our house for a quiet dinner.  It was a difficult year this year without our Grandma to join us.  We had a yummy dinner where we inhaled green beans, sweet potatoes and our lovely organic ham...followed by lots of rest and relaxing...we then enjoyed a very short Easter egg hunt.




May His name be praised!

No comments:

Post a Comment