About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Guys

I truly hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was wonderfully busy but so happy to be doing what I LOVE!!!

Friday night I had my first soap party and it turned out really well.  I had five guests and I think when I have it again I will only allow eight....five was perfect and eight would be the most we could handle.

We had light refreshments and then we made two batches of soap.  Everyone left with three bars of soap!

Then on Saturday I had my soap that I was selling! and across the parking lot, in the cutest booth ever (besides mine and my friends of course)I spied it....it was love at first sight! The Guys Can....how perfect was this thing....and I just HAD to go rescue it and bring it to my home....where old things go quite nicely together!

I knew it had to be mine....I knew just right where to put it...so it was....and I LOVE it so!

I mean HOW PERFECT was this thing???

Seriously, I need help I think I'm so obsessed with it!

The weekend ended with church and my son coming home from Scouts weekend of camping where he actually admitted he should have listened to his Mom and dress warmer and he changed his clothes (TWICE) and brushed his teeth....I feel we have turned a HUGE corner!

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment