About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Soap Selling Silly

Ok....I realize that that title is ridiculous...but I'm tired and couldn't think of anything witty or wittier...or whatever! I'm a good tired though.  Today my little business on the side took a lovely little spin and got my little name out there! I sold around 45 to 50 bars of soap.  I entered today with no expectations.  I truly had no idea what the day would bring.

It was a fun day to sit and visit with my friend who had a booth next to me.  We had fun holding on to our canopies as the wind blew...sadly four of her windows broke...but it turned out to be a very lovely day!

Here is a pic of my little set up at the beginning of the day!

It was a lot of fun!

I also got new news that my hubby wants me to make baskets for our store for new brides and I get to sell my soap there as well! All in all a very happy day!

Have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment: