About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Unchartered Waters


I'm a planner...if you want to see me get mad and that means really mad...come home and tell me that you need such and such for school tomorrow...or you signed me up to clown for church or whatever and forgot to tell me!!! I don't like surprises and prefer to know my next move three moves before I need to make that move??! Or something like that!

So, I don't travel well, I don't do new things well.....and suffer from seriously being nervous before being able to conquer something.  My life is insane as it is...I feel that I am constantly putting out one fire after the other on a daily basis:) However, making soap....it calms me....it helps me cope with LIFE and the insanity that it can bring.

My friend persuaded me to do a craft fair of sorts this Saturday and I am very nervous....because I have this fear...that I will get out ALL my soap out of my lovely van...and put it ALL back into my lovely van by the end of the day...anyone else feel their beaten before they ever begin? I guess you could say I have "Eeyore syndrome".  So, this Saturday will find me selling the following soaps....and really hoping that it will be a happy day!

The night before I'm also doing a soap party...really excited about that:)

There are three products NOT shown...my Wild Cherry Blossom Soap with no dyes and my Lip Balm and of course my very favorite soap my Lavender soap with Lavender flowers!  Come see me if you are local! Should be a super fun day!!!!!

I have had others ask me if my soaps can be bought online...so here is a link to my Etsy shop
www.etsy.com/shop/HomemadeSoapSuds   Have a GREAT day!

This is my pink salty with Himalayan Salts
The top view of my pink salty
Shredded Loofah on top of my coffee soap
This is my best seller...I have only three bars left...more will be ready in 2 weeks.
Cranberry Fig is my PERSONAL fav
The colors make me sooo happy:)
This soap smells awesome I was able to do MP with CP very FUN!

My lotion bars! LOVE them!

Up close shot of my lotion bars
Orange soap with four diff colors! Smells like SUMMER!

2 comments:

  1. You are lovely. You are worth every piece of grace, and love, and kindness God has invested in you. You have what it takes to do what He calls you to do. New experiences aren't my favorite either. But, I do enjoy the process a little more as I get older AND I truly enjoy the new batch of memories. You can do this. But the big question: Can I get some of these online?

    Lesa aka Caroline
    MommaoftheMidwest.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lesa, that comment has kept me smiling all day:)

    ReplyDelete