About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Blue Man Soap

Oh how I was in heaven yesterday smelling this DIVINE soap!

I needed to get it done ASAP for Father's day coming up next month!

It was fun to make in my new little three pound mold and I love how the swirls came out!




Now, onto the day that I love the most when you get to cut up your GORGEOUS SOAP!!!!!


This soap smells fantastic! I cannot wait to get it into peoples hands in four weeks!

The ingredients to this soap are as follows: Blue Man Fragrance Oil, Ultramarine Blue, Ocen Blue Jojoba Beads, Super Pearly White, Titanium Dioxide, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Butter and Sodium Hydroxide.  This is a cold process soap so as always use great caution any time you use lye!

For more instruction and GREAT soap ideas go to www.soapqueen.com  She is MY HERO!

Have a GREAT smelling day!!!!!!




3 comments:

  1. Really neat looking soap! thanks so much for sharing your project on the Farmgirl Friday blog hop! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really neat looking soap! thanks so much for sharing your project on the Farmgirl Friday blog hop! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, new follower here and I’d like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/01/clever-chicks-blog-hop-16-hogwash-soaps.html



    I hope you can make it!

    Cheers,

    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete