About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Cake Pops and Orange Soap

Last night my hubby felt so sorry for me and all that I had to do he took over laundry and tried to help make cake pops.  Right now at this moment I can tell you my house is a TOTAL wreck, my kitchen a disaster with blue icing and things for a graduation party EVERY WHERE! I did take time to run last night with my hubby that is a GREAT stress reliever!

So, at last count I had over a 100 cake pops done....trying to get 200 done but will probably poop out at 150...because right now....I'm dreaming about them.

In an earlier post I wrote about making them and all I can tell you is that they are NOT hard...they are just time consuming....


at this moment this is a glimpse at what they look like...I will take more pics at the graduation party and show you what containers I put them in.

I'm also making choc flowers to kind blend in with them as well... kinda add a little fun to it!

and because I'm insane and you all know it....I also took time to make my favorite orange soap....I LOVE how the layers came out this time.  This soap has the absolute GREATEST lather and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Next week after I get the pool up and some other things done around here I have two more new soaps to try!

Have a GREAT smelling day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment