About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Four No More

The night before last I sat by my E's bed while she lay sleeping....knowing that it was her last night of being four.  Why does saying goodbye to four make me so sad? It seems that when five comes it all seems to go soo fast after.  Saturday my E had her dance recital...and I bawled through the whole thing...here my E was with all the big girls on stage and doing her dance...I was proud, sad, and amazingly blessed.  I had prayed for my E for so long...and now, now she was a little girl...not a baby, not a toddler...but a little girl.

Yesterday, I tried to make it as amazing of a day as possible...to not bore you with a million pics I have narrowed it down to a few.....feel free to browse quickly!

We first went to Petco and got her two Betta Fishes....she was so excited! This morning she has already sat and watched them forever!

They have dividers so the bettas won't "hurt" each other...she LOVES them!  
We then went out to eat at her fav place and she and her brother shared a "free" dessert...which Mommy really liked as well!

She's so ladylike eh?
I decided to let her have ONE early bday present!

Then it was present time!

My E LOVES My Little Pony!
REALLY loves My Little Pony!
Gma and Gpa gave her money so she wanted to buy even MORE My Little Ponies....didn't get a pic of those though...ooops!

THEN, for the BIG suprise....my E was given two little bikes but she is too TALL for them....and so...

I got to get her....

Isn't that look on her face PRICELESS???
Let's take it on the ROAD!

Cake Time! Sadly, I sent my hubby to Baskin Robbins for an ice-cream cake....my E is allergic to soy and corn.....so sadly.....my homemade bday cake had to do:(

She just loves to hear us sing to her! It is pretty funny I must say!
Happy Birthday my E....lets go a little slower this year during five ok?

May you all have a BLESSED day!

No comments:

Post a Comment