About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Gift Baskets

I can officially tell you that all my huge jars in my kitchen are completely EMPTY! There is no soap left! There is no lip balm, and only one lonely lotion bar.....I will be so happpy when on Monday some of my soaps will be done curing and by the 25th I will have lots more!

It all started with me doing the craft fair, that went well...then my hubby said that I could make up gift baskets for our store...and that was received with such a positive response that he said he wanted me to make them for Mother's Day! So, I've been busy and so very honored that so many people love what I make as much as I love making them! So thanks everyone! I so appreciate you all!


Just a sample of what I put in each basket


This doesn't even count what I have sent over in the last two weeks!


All ready to go!
May you all have a blessed Mother's Day! I'm wondering what I'm getting?????

2 comments:

  1. You make the most awesome stuff, it's no surprise you sold out of everything! You almost motivate me to try making soap, but I'm too scared of the lye :( I guess I'll just keep drooling over yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! You are WAY too kind!

    ReplyDelete