About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Little Mermaid Cake

My dear Ellie is getting ready to turn five years old and I'm having a really hard time with it!  My Ellie is in LOVE with Little Mermaid, My Little Pony, and bugs....she's half princess, half tomboy...but she was SURE that she wanted Mermaid for her birthday!

I have to say with all the craziness that has been going on I have NOT had time to be as amazing as I was last year with Pinkalicious Party....however, the show stopper this year is the CAKE!

I contacted one of my friends who makes cake and told her my issue.....my E is allergic to corn...which you may or may not know most cake mixes and colors have corn in them....so I had to have someone help me out and WOW did she come through!

I took a million pics of it....tonight is her party....but truly the most amazing thing I have planned is this CAKE!

Thanks heavens for gifted friends!

It's a BEAUTIFUL day for a Mermaid Party...more pics to FOLLOW! Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment