About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Mermaid Party

This party was simple but cute, easy and fun! All of our little guests had fun and the Mom's did as well....we did crafts, ate, played...and had beautiful weather! This party made me realize that I don't have to kill myself every time to have a nice party...sometimes simple is best! As long as there is ONE thing that is amazing....and for us....its was this amazing cake!  To see my post in more detail of that here is the linkhttp://jme71-loudsilence.blogspot.com/2012/05/little-mermaid-cake.html  She truly had a VERY fun party!

I have been busy at our church with various activities and not to mention have a graduating stepdaughter...life right now is insane! So....here are a few pics from our party!

Party Boxes to go home:)

I can't believe she's turning 5!



We worked on Treasure Chests

They also made fish bracelets as well...then it was Pinata time!

Then on to present time and cake time!

One of her MANY favorites!


Happy Birthday my dear E! I love you sooo much!



1 comment: