About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Parties and Cake Pops

So today is my birthday.  The sun is shining and people are posting like crazy on my facebook page. I slept in, my kiddos are still sleeping and I'm sitting her blogging and drinking a cup of coffee.  I have NO idea what my hubby will get me today...there is really NOTHING that I need or WANT right now...except a dog...I really want a new little doggy....I'm still recovering from the weekend...but wanted to share some events from our weekend.

First of all the graduation party went off well after a rather shaky start.  If you are a stepmom like I am there are a few things that you need to keep in mind...the first one being....stay BACK....realize this is NOT your child...and when you do and are ASKED to step forward...life just is better.


For the link on my cake pop tips click herehttp://jme71-loudsilence.blogspot.com/2012/05/cake-pop-trial-run.html

Here is how I displayed the cake pops. I just spray painted terra cotta pots and tied with tulle...they were so cute displayed and then I just kept refilling them.

They were a BIG hit all 165 of them!

The flowers were lovely that my stepdaughter and her mother picked out!

I can't believe how tall Trey is and Elisha had on high heels!
It was a great night and we are blessed with having so many wonderful people in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment