About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Plans for Summer

Why am I sharing my boring TO DO list with you all??? Well, sometimes if I write it down for all to see I just MIGHT actually get around to finishing it!

We have one going to college and switching of the rooms going on....lots of painting and new furniture being brought into the house that we inherited and lots of furniture going out of the house that we no longer need.

So, for outside:
1.  My E's playhouse--finish painting porch, chalkboard paint on the inside wall
2.  Put up pool
3.  Wood chips around swingswet

E's Room
1.  Find storage for books
2.  Add second bed
3. Figure out better flow of her room and closet space

T's Room
1. Paint blue stripe down the center
2. Sew new curtains
3.  Organize, purge and figure out gaming section, school section, sleeping section

S's Room
1.  Paint walls grey and trim white
2.  Chalk paint new bed and two dressers
3.  Organize and purge her room

Basement
1. Figure out better soap storage
2.  Move all decorations to attic and go through and purge Christmas decor..it is OUT of control!

Inside
1. Make a ton of freezer meals
2. Make strawberry freezer jam
3. Make a meal schedule for the next 6 months


There you go that's my summer plan! I'm also going on one vacation, one business vacation and sending my children off to artscape, iserve,VBS, church camps, boyscout camp, and missions trip....this might ACTUALLY all get done

oh and for me you ask??
1. soap making as time and money allows
2.  Getting in shape for my 5K that I will run in August...yes, at a mile I need an inhaler (and I don't even HAVE asthma!)
3.  Clown some more! I so miss the kiddos!
4.  Get my E  closer to reading...she has a speech problem so we have a lot of hard work to do!
Have a GREAT day!


No comments:

Post a Comment