About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sea Clay and Coffee Soap

Lots of insanity going on this week...and as usual...soap making calms me!

This week I tried two new soaps...the first one being made with Sea Clay and Avocado Oil and fragranced with Tea Tree Oil and Lavender! This one is a facial soap which I'm totally dying to TRY!

Can't wait to try them!

This soap the ingredients include: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Cocoa Butter, Castor Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sea Clay , Lavender and Tea Tree essential Oil.

The second soap I did was a second look at coffee soap....there are no fragrances in this soap at all...but still gives off a light scent with the coffee grounds and coffee butter.

I'm so looking forward to trying both of these soaps!

The coffee soap include the following ingredients!  Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Olive Oil, Coffee Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Cappuccino Mica, Copper Sparkle Mica, Titanium Dioxide and Ground Coffee!

Have a GREAT smelling day!

As for us we are celebrating my E as she turns five today! I made sure to kiss her forehead last night as she was sleeping...she won't be four again...why do they have to grow up SOOO fast!

Have a GREAT day!





1 comment:

  1. I love the look of your coffee soap! Your little one is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete