About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Two Different Versions of Cherry Blossom Soap

I never know what people will like.  We own our own business and I'm constantly surprised at what people like and what they don't like.

At the craft fair I was involved in a couple of weeks ago I found myself AMAZED that my absolute best sellers were my 1.  Coffee Soap....but my runner up was my plainest soap ever....but sometimes simple is all it TAKES!

So...here is my Cherry Blossom Soap in two different versions.  The first one contains no dyes whatsoever.  It just has fragrance.  That fragrance will have you walking around sniffing it constantly....I saw it happen...its TRUE!


This soap includes the following ingredients: Olive Oil, Beeswax, Crisco, Coconut Oil, and Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance Cherry Blossom.

The second spin on this soap was supposed to be a bit more unique...but I still think it turned out pretty cool!

My trace turned out thicker in the middle of the pouring process and I should have just LEFT IT ALONE...but I had to mess with it...still turned out cool......but I will def try this again!

The ingredients for this soap include the following: Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Cherry Blossom Fragrance, Super Pearly White Mica, Activated Charcoal, Electric Bubble Gum colorant, Sweet Almond Oil.

Have a GREAT smelling day!

No comments:

Post a Comment