About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Back!

I have been sick with tonsillitis this past week and it completely took me out of EVERYTHING! I just wanted to sleep and sleep.  I'm still not back at 100 percent but yesterday very slowly I was able to finally clean this disgusting house!

My Funky Cherry Blossom Soap is now ready to go!

and last night I was able to do a new twist with my cranberry Fig recipe! Can't wait to cut this up and show you tomorrow night! For now...this is what it looks like!

Also, the room purging continues as we get ready to do some major moving and revamping of two bedrooms!

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment