About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Camping

For those that know me well know that I'm NOT a "camping girl".  I was brought up camping, and its not that I don't know how...its just I appreciate the finer things like room service and beaches....running water and modern toilets...showers that I don't have to time myself...you know...luxury:)

However, my kids do love it...so I went with my parents for a couple of days...and we had ourselves some fun:)

I forgot someones swimsuit and she was FILTHY after getting out of the lake ewwww!

Before the lake
The bike got dragged while traveling fell off the bike rack oops!

Sidewalk chalk is the BEST!
Riding her bike all over the place!
She fell off the bike...not good! Almost went into lake!
The poor bike:(

Even I joined in!

Me and my girl!
Nice view!
Trey playing ball with Gpa
Have a great summer everyone...we are just gearing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment