About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Coffee Soap and Orange Soap

The painting and shuffling of rooms begins today....two beds are sold, one needs to be painted and two dressers painted, a ton of stuff moved and probably more stuff donated...but the process has begun and I'm grateful...grateful for summer which allows all these "organization" projects to begin.

I'm waiting for a few more soap supplies to make some more soap but I can't WAIT to get them...I have two more that will be soo fun to try!

Yesterday I was able to bring up two soaps which I am so thrilled about...the first up is my coffee soap! This is a new twist on the other coffee soap that I use.  This one has no fragrance whatsoever but is scented only with coffee butter and coffee grounds..It has fantastic lather and a copper mica on the top which really makes it a beautiful soap!  I just adore how it turned out!

The next soap I made I have made before but this time I bought a frother.  A frother helps me be able to smooth out all pigments so that when I make my soap there are no little dots of color throughout...which annoys me.  This soap is by far the one that has the greatest lather I make.  Its simply just the most wonderful soap.  I adore making it, its so fun...I just LOVE it! This is def one of my favorites!

I have also been using my sea clay and avocado oil face soap for two weeks and I have to tell you that I LOVE it!  Its just great on my skin and my hubby is using it to!

I do have regular shampoo bars curing which my hubby has been so anxious about (which makes me feel good that he loves them). I have the Blue Man soap curing again and also a new twist on Cranberry fig soap curing which in my opinion is the prettiest soap I have ever made so far!

On another note the baby blanket got to my friend in Hawaii and her baby loves it she said! She sent me a pic with him on it and I'm in LOVE! I would love to show you but I have to have Mommy's permission before I put her sweet baby all over blog land...but here is the pic of the blanket!  So, one by one, my projects are being marked off! That is SUCH a good feeling!

Have a super duper day!

I will post pics of the rooms as I complete them!


No comments:

Post a Comment