About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Funky Cranberry Fig Soap

So, my hubby is away and like most wives I don't sleep well when he's away....so that lets me get a lot of things done when I should be...sleeping:)  So, last night I decided to get a little creative and throw in some colors and do a technique all by MYSELF! I followed the recipe for the base and just basically made it up the rest as I went!

I thought it turned out gorgeous! I really love the colors and how beautifully they work together!




Can't WAIT to get this into people's hands! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Now, off to pay bills and enter all grades and hours....wish it was time to make more soap....grrr!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Positively Splendid Weekend Bloggy Reading

2 comments: