About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Remember the Ordinary Days

My E is back home and I'm thrilled.  My parents live over an hour away from me and I detest driving in traffic...can't wait till they sell their home.

My E got to ride her bike a lot (we live in the city and have an alley...grrr) She got to pick peas and raspberries, dig in sand like crazy and drive a tractor:)

Today, I sat outside and enjoyed the scenes that played out before me....wonderful day....of ordinary...but...how do you savor the ordinary????

Can your Grandpa play hopscotch with you?     
Sidewalk chalk is the BEST!
AFter taking in these beautiful scenes...it took me almost two hours to get home due to they closed my exit and I had to take a detour....grrrr!

However, once I was home.....ahhhh....and my new vertical soap mold was waiting for me...all just in time for my painting/cleaning/making soap Saturday can take place!

Aren't you soo excited?!
Have a wonderful weekend! Can't wait to get my boy tomorrow....I miss him so:)

No comments:

Post a Comment