About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Star Scout

Last night my boy made the rank of Star Scout! I cannot say enough good things about Boy Scouts.  I am not a hunting, fishing, camping, build a mall in the middle of the forest kind of girl....so to have men who will teach these skills (well, not the mall in the middle of forest) but other skills I am very appreciative of.  Plus the fact they teach leadership and RESPECT which honestly today (and I know I sound like I'm 80) is what is severely MISSING in todays society! People are soo CRANKY it seems eh?

So here is a picture of him getting into the minivan telling me the good news.  I knew it must be good news with him running to the van!

He's showing me three of the four merit badges he earned at camp a couple of weeks ago~

My hubby started the tradition of this particular ridiculously frozen yogurt shop after each new rank...but I guess we really got off pretty easy.

Does it make me crazy and sound like I'm 80 that that cost five dollars?? Seriously??? I think I'm in the wrong business! Anyway, it thrilled his little soul! Now he works on Life Rank and then it will be Eagle! Lots of work to be done between now and then!

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment