About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sunshine Soap

This was my first time using the Vertical Mold and I'm SOOO impressed!

I made up two different batches of soap.  I added Calendula Petals to one side along with Yuzu fragrance and the other side I added a little colorant along with Orange Fragrance.  This was also the first time I had used Rice Bran Oil.  I am TRULY pleased with how these turned out! They are gloriously gorgeous and the smell is DIVINE!!!

and here they are all cut up and gorgeous!

Ingredients Include: Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Calendula Petals, Yuzu Fragrance Oil, Fizzy Lemonda Colorant, and Orange Essential Oil.

These will be ready to go in FOUR weeks!

 Weekend Bloggy Reading





No comments:

Post a Comment