About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Take a Moment

Most people look at the lazy days of summer....I truly as a child had lazy days in summer.  We had a pool that my sister and I swam in EVERY day and ALL day.  We came in only for food! We would make up routines for our "underwater swimming" it was quite hilarious! I found myself laughing quietly when my son and my daughter were making up games in the pool the other day....I LOVE that! No video games, no movies, no computers, just plain old imagination and water fun!

I have BIG plans for this summer...I'm moving one kid out for college and switching two kids in their rooms and adding more organization and an extra bed to my E's bedroom.  I have about four pieces of furniture I'm painting and I have a goal of filling my freezer completely full of meals by summers end and trying to get as much soap made as possible...oh yes, and getting my running mileage back up...but yesterday I got to enjoy watching my E enjoying the water just like I used to do!

Have a Happy, Splashy WONDERFUL summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment