About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Teen Room

I'm halfway done with painting in one of the bedrooms...French Gray is turning out to be a beautiful color and I'm loving it!

I was turning the pages of the PB Teen catalog the other day when lo and behold I came across a picture that greatly resembled the bed that we just inherited from my husband's late mother that we will be using...I have to paint it white still but it is very similar to this...

The walls are grey like in the picture...we plan on doing turquoise, black and grey....I have to paint two dressers that are also in similar detail to the bed....I'm getting very excited...

and my son's room will not be outdone either....lots of fun stuff going on in his room as well...I believe I will be making his walls a gray color as well and in his room I'm sure he would love to have this...


but we already have bedding similar to this....


So....we shall see what happens in his room....Ellie has all the rearranging done in her room just need to put in the extra bed and order her sham and comforter....its all coming together!

Will post pics of rooms as they are completed!

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment