About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Modern Cherry Blossom soap and Vacation Ramblings

So, I'm still in my pjs with a cold cup of coffee.....when you are away for about a week and away from a computer it takes time to catch up! Things are mailed from Ebay and things are added to Etsy bills are paid online banking  and now to get on with the day!

When I returned home from vacation last night I had finished two soaps before leaving and am thrilled with how one turned out...the other is ok....but not my favorite so I won't be showing it!

I again was able to use my Vertical mold and am thrilled with the results!

I think they turned out AWESOME!

Now for a random look at our vacation photos! WE had a pretty good time! We did have to deal with a 17 year old, a 16 year old and a 12 yr old....so I sorta need a vacation from my vacation if you know what I mean?????!!!!!!










Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment