About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rusty Metal Trash turned NightStand

I'm enjoying the cool down! My hubby and I are painting fools lately! He's painting the outside of our house...and its three stories...soooo we are doing one side of the house at a time! Porch is done and backside of house...now for the back porch...fun times let me tell you!

I have one more dresser to complete before Bedroom #2 will be done but wanted you to see some progress.  I also bought the paint for Bedroom #3 and the re-purposed desk was brought by our house...I exchanged a bookshelf to a friend for a re-purposed desk...hey, trading is where its at right now! That desk is for bedroom #3 and will be painted black!

So, here is the little rusty table I found at Gmas house that I spray painted and its sooo cute in her room! I can't wait to show you the whole room....just got to get that dresser brought to my house so I can attack it with chalk paint! Slowly but surely we are GETTING there!

It truly is sooo cute in her room!

Have a BLESSED day!

No comments:

Post a Comment