About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sage and LemonGrass Soap

First time using soap using condiment bottles....went a little thick in trace after I started but a lot easier to manage...I did cut a bigger hole in the top of the condiments to shake.  Because the trace was so thick I did not get to make a pretty swirl at the top so I used the extra soap to just make a little design of interest.  I think it turned out gorgeous!

By the way, you never know who is going to be your next customer.  After my Orkin man was treating my basement for spiders...he bought some soap for his wife:) You just never know!

start by layering the different colors
a little to thick of trace so it did not make pretty swirls at top

The next day this is what my little 2 lb soap log looked like:)

Cutting into it...you could hear my little screams of excitement!

I LOVE the smell and i love the look of this soap
Can't wait to use it in four more weeks!

Side note: Bedroom #3 is being painted:)

Have a GREAT smelling day!

No comments:

Post a Comment